Bringing in December with Red
Sunday, December 02, 2007

This weekend began Christmas celebrations. We had our holiday party for work. In recap, I enjoyed my friends that I talk to all the time there, but honestly I can see them outside of that environment. I wasn't comfortable there, but I tried. Tammy and I enjoyed our Red Cat. That always helps.
Saturday we came home to snow. My kids love the snow and so does J. So, they all made my dehydrated butt go out there and freeze to sled. After that fifteen minutes of -too much time out in the cold for me-... I was back in having a lazy day. I snoozed and cleaned. My dad came over and worked on something on his new truck with J in the garage. We ate and that was our day.
Today we are going to Trish's house for my gram's 80th birthday. I am looking forward to it as I made a cake and scalloped potatoes. I really am having a hard time with facing them after Thanksgiving. I though, need to be the better person and chalk it up to their loss. I will see them and I will enjoy her birthday. I did, however set a day to go out to eat with gram upcoming in the month. I know she always complains about time with me, so what better time to start than now.
I am hoping for a better week next week. Last week was absolutely crappy. I worked long hours, and had many compounded things to deal with. This week should be happy sailing.
Oh and today is Dec. 2. That means 9 days til the concert. I can't be happier about seeing Daughtry.....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • What is Going on With me?
  • My Holiday
  • Happy 6th Lil B
  • Feis Madness
  • Totally Whipped
  • Family and Holidays
  • I Should Have JUST continued my Applesauce Convers...
  • Transformation
  • I Survived My First Official Week In My New Job
  • My Official First Day and Blah Blahs







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]