Happy Keester!
Monday, March 24, 2008

I really have to get on the blogger kick again, but yes life and the busy bustle has taken over.
Life is going ok. I have actually continued running since I last blogged and have gotten myself into a little routine. I am proud of myself.
What else is new? We are still dealing with the roofer deal from last year. We have finally had to ask for our homeowners to assist and had them go after the roofer for the inside damages, but what we found is we have to claim the outside of the house ourself with this roofer. I guess we will have to go to small claims court or whatever. Oh, and we have to pay for yet another roof as this one still leaks. UGH!
I have to stay this Easter was pretty nice. We had my dad over for breakfast and then continued on to my grandma's house. I guess it shows I can overcome the family issues or atleast be the better person. It was even enjoyable. My sister's kids are getting so big! They are the cutest though. I love them both!
This week is fun for me. I have my monthly outing with my friends. It is exciting to me and I look forward to such little things in life these day!
Give me strength to get through the trying times with Big B! She is a handful with all her drama and sassy pantin'. I have taken everything from her and she is still sassy. I don't know how much more I can take. Is this pre teen years? Oh Boy!
Well, next time I blog, hopefully I have some good stuff to talk about. This one is lame, but hey-I blogged!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • G.N.O.
  • I'm Back!
  • Sun Shiny Days Here I Come
  • Happy 55th!
  • Happy 2008!
  • Daughtry has hit the 'Cuse!
  • "To be or not to Be?''
  • Bringing in December with Red
  • What is Going on With me?
  • My Holiday







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]