This weekend my sister and I experienced "Amy's Slumber Party" . It was a night of girls just having fun. Four of us went and were just silly and had a blast.
We ALL learned alot. To summarize it:
Balls are part of the package, majority rules.
You all need to just swallow and chase, and in this situation-minority rules, ask the guys!
We can all be Mexican and sisters even if you are blonde!
I am tougher than I thought.
Diet and Amaretto rules!
Ang is one crazy girl.
Who invites a blazer dude to a slumber party unless he wants to be noted as annoying?
Mom is always a reminder now.
OK, sex toys are interesting and an educational opportunity for me.
I still have no interest in thong stuffers.
I love hanging out with my sister.
I am beginning to like me!
What else is new for me?
We now have two birds in the house. The newest one is very aggresive and loud! We are cut off on the birds. Two is two too many, and it....I put my foot down! Oh, and the girls still fight even having one of their own.
I started working out, again, today. My sister has been health nut and made me realize it is about that time again for me to be. I ran two miles. The ipod helps a ton in the bordem area allowing me to run longer spans of time. I realized I need to give myself time to rebuild endurance. I am willing though. Bikini season is on the way, and well working out is easy when you have Daughtry in your ears!
what's with including the balls? Is that a trick guys use to make their penis sound longer? "I'm 10 inches from tip to balls?"
also....just a guy weighing in. If you're not going to let us stream on your tonsils, don't start the job.






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]