I'm Back!
Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm back and ready to begin routine life again. We had a great time in Florida, weather was high 70's everyday and it only rained once and we missed it as we were at a show. I even enjoyed my mother in law almost enough to be sad to leave. She was cool to me actually. I got a bit of sun and came back on the ice strom day. Our last 5 hour drive took over 9 hours. It is good to be back. We didn't lose a child at any park this year, but she did sleepwalk almost out of the hotel room (which was scary as I thought we were being robbed!)
We came home, I had a lil R and R which was pleasantly nice and felt good, and went to Em's birthday. Such a big two year old. So cute! It is getting to the point almost where we can leave the kids for a bit hanging out and be rest assured they are playing and being nice to each other.
We also got a bird over vacation, a cockatiel-her name is Perla- or Perly whichever we decide to call her at that moment. I never thought I would like a bird as a pet but she is actually cool. She still has to be trained to talk but I think I like her quiet for a bit.
Today I went to see "Spiderwick Chronicles" with the girls. It was quite the movie. It was kindof gross for me, but the girls liked it. I'm not sure what I think of hairy pig like things spitting in your face so you can see them, but the movie was good and had some good moral at the end. I think I was expecting something more fantastic for that type of movie like the "Chronicles", but that is what I get for going in with an expectation.
Well, I am lazy now. I am going to lay on the couch and relax as it is work in the AM again.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Sun Shiny Days Here I Come
  • Happy 55th!
  • Happy 2008!
  • Daughtry has hit the 'Cuse!
  • "To be or not to Be?''
  • Bringing in December with Red
  • What is Going on With me?
  • My Holiday
  • Happy 6th Lil B
  • Feis Madness







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]