It's a Cover!
Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I have had an absolute crap week at work. The work I am putting in will make things better over all, but what a BITCH!!!

Well, this makes me smile-Daughtry and U2-what more could you ask for?



Better than sliced bread...







1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said:

That version isn't half as awesome as this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXnO_FxmHes

9:37 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • For Shits and Giggles
  • I Can't Move
  • Happy Keester!
  • G.N.O.
  • I'm Back!
  • Sun Shiny Days Here I Come
  • Happy 55th!
  • Happy 2008!
  • Daughtry has hit the 'Cuse!
  • "To be or not to Be?''







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]