Slow Down Killer!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008

As all of you know, I am working out and well, trying to lose weight. I think I have inches under control but the poundage is slow. As some of my kid's mentors would say: Slow and steady wins the race! I am however not patient, so I tried to kick it up a knotch. I decided to do Jillian's work out, Tabeo and run my two miles to try and kick start my metabolism. I hurt my back is what I did. I have no clue doing exactly what.. but come on now? How could I over do it using little weight? Now I am ready to go sit with the hot pad. Hopefully I am better tomorrow as I need to continue on this regime. Oh, and maybe I need to cut some carbs out. I seriously did not want to lean out those, but I guess I have to go back to my elementary work out days with the pro and take the advice of more protein.
On other news, we are getting the work done on the walls and ceilings in the house beginning next week. They are actually removing the damaged ceilings from my roofer hell story last year and replacing everything. This is wonderful news, but I think it is probably going to be a little messy. I am good with it though and excited. Someone professional who knows what they are doing and who isn't shady. This is amazing.
Big news for Big B-she started her modeling this weekend. Funny how much she has learned in a few days. I am wishing they can "lady like" her sassy mouth. I don't know how much classes for that cost, but I am in! I told her once she is doing her ads or shows or whatever she may get chosen for, I also take taxi fees. What I really would take is just a kiss and thank you.
I am off to lay on the heating pad... hoping I can feel better. If not, tomorrow night I will be drinking some stiff drinks out with my friends. (poor things to have to deal with me)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Happy Birthday
  • It's a Cover!
  • For Shits and Giggles
  • I Can't Move
  • Happy Keester!
  • G.N.O.
  • I'm Back!
  • Sun Shiny Days Here I Come
  • Happy 55th!
  • Happy 2008!







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]