Happy Birthday
Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Christie! It is her birthday. I wish I had spent some true time with her today, but I know she knows I thought of her! Hope your birthday was super special, if you are reading. It is a super special day as my other friend Tammy is also celebrating a birthday as well. I wonder if they are celebrating together? Hm, ok I know that is a no....
I think I might be having a birthday next week too. I don't realy think my birthdays are too great seeing that I am past a certain age benchmark. How does that saying go? You only are as old as you feel? I guess it depends what I am doing.
I did walk into the PINK store in the mall the other day. I decided I am too old to wear logos on my fanny... (and well, I don't want to add additional attraction there). I think I am still trying to sport some of the other attire in that store and look good though. The next person to see me in a PINK sirt, let me know what you think-am I too old?






1 Comments:
Blogger Superwomen said:

Thanks Chickie, I know I was in your thoughts and you were with me in spirit!!! And yes, someone does have a birthday next week =)

9:47 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Sky is the Limit
  • Quality Time
  • Common Grounds
  • Getting Back Into Things
  • Do You Believe Everything You Read?
  • I've been Slackin'
  • Slow Down Killer!
  • Happy Birthday
  • It's a Cover!
  • For Shits and Giggles







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]