Hip Hip Hooray
Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray, today is just another day, or my birthday? Today was a rainy, crummy day out. I don't feel much older, but oh am I!!

Thanks to all my friends who remembered me today. That made me smile. I had many text messages and emails!!!

I am going to go eat something yummy, eat chocolate cake and sport some sexy PINK Victoria Secret stuff that I got. I am loving the perfume, smells hot! Hm, add a spray, instant hotness? Is it that easy? Probably not today. Let me try it- ....
I smell quite delicious, not sure I have hot factor. I think it sizzled out in the rain. Thanks mom for shining on me.

Happy Tuesday! Cheers!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Moving on Up
  • CSI-The Crime Scene
  • Happy Birthday
  • Sky is the Limit
  • Quality Time
  • Common Grounds
  • Getting Back Into Things
  • Do You Believe Everything You Read?
  • I've been Slackin'
  • Slow Down Killer!







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]