Moving on Up
Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yes, I am moving on up-to the sixth floor.... Friday, July 18th marked my last day of working downtown. I think I celebrated it to the very end! I think I ate in my favorite restaurants all week. I have to say I will miss my walks to armory square for lunch and meeting my sister as well. I will miss my daily fix for coffee for sure!
I am looking forward to a new building, a new space and having some space from my staff. I am looking forward to new celebrations and food.
I am starting up my gym membership again and also will be eating at Chili's alot I am sure.
This weekend is rather hot. The National Car Show is going on at the fair and we are celebrating my birthday picnic as well.
Stay inside and cool!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • CSI-The Crime Scene
  • Happy Birthday
  • Sky is the Limit
  • Quality Time
  • Common Grounds
  • Getting Back Into Things
  • Do You Believe Everything You Read?
  • I've been Slackin'
  • Slow Down Killer!
  • Happy Birthday







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]