To me, the NYS fair always marks end of summer. I have been frantically trying to get both girls ready for school while also trying to enjoy the rest of summer. I feel as though summer is over however. I had counted down the days to the Fair as I was dying to see Daughtry, and now it is over and done. As much as I am sad to see summer over, I am excited that the girls can have some stimulation other than aggravating each other soon.
Big B is still continuing her Vogue classes while also joining JV tennis. OK, tennis is quite the committment. It is five days a week after school from start of school until October. I hope she realllly likes it. They have to also run a mile every day too. She is beginning to run faster than me. I have been a slug.
Lil B is enrolled in acting and irish still. This is enough taxi servicing for me between the two girls.
Right now, I am enjoying another beer. You heard it right, beer again. This is another fruit flavor. Peche Lambic. Anyone who is looking for a good beer should really try this one or the pomme. I cannot decide between the peach or apple which I like better yet. They are both great. I am leaning maybe towards peach, although the peach flavor is not strong. I still taste beer flavor. It is very good.
I am ebaying again, both selling and buying. I am finding great deals for the girls. I am pretty darn impressed with myself and my bargaining power.






Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]