The True Version of the 7 Things (thanks Miley)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We all know that Miley Cyrus has her biggest fan in my household and she has a song out about um her old boyfriend or not... (Nick Jonas-another lovely topic in the house) 7 Things. This was just shown to me so I thought I would share in the eyes of a pre teen humor. I happen to do the way past 7 things just because. On side note on the Jonas Brothers. Anyone else think they kind of sound like they are taking a dump while singing?



Here is the Jonas Brothers crapping: Oh they are so hottie tottie- NOT






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • End of Summer?
  • Pomme Lambic
  • Hip Hip Hooray
  • Moving on Up
  • CSI-The Crime Scene
  • Happy Birthday
  • Sky is the Limit
  • Quality Time
  • Common Grounds
  • Getting Back Into Things







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]