School is in Session
Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well, I was going to write all about the interesting political party news going on, however if you need a review, feel free to view my blog list and read other much more interesting profanity based blogs. All I can say is, I have my pick and I know what didn't work. I can't look out for the self interest of me only but for all of our country when voting. I can see how these debates appear to be getting dirty already. I am truly ashamed of the female representation of leadership that just rolled in. I am thinking you ought to have your terminology straight and your historical facts correct if you are going want to prove you can lead. Again, I am sure others will be all over the not so intelligent comments of Miss Beauty Queen, so I will leave it at that. You know what would be more awesome? I think the video ought to be displayed for some more public embarrassment. (come on, you have to be done being embarrassed for her).
So school is in session and I have had one free night since day one of school. I am personal taxi and it is taking two of us to get the kids where they need to be. I just simply cannot be at two places at once. Tennis, work related events, dance and matches have been monopolizing our time. I can't even get into the time of homework. I feel bad for the kids really. I can say they are fighting less but not by much.
This weekend is jammed packed and also next weekend. It is competition time as well as my dad's birthday and Big B's birthday upcoming. We are doing a lil mystery themed party. It ought to be fun. What am I thinking? 16 girls overnight?
I have also begun to run with the ipod cast as directed by my sister. It is a new approach on running for me in preparation for a 3k run. It is hard but I feel like I am getting somewhere I hope. Getting back into working out is challenging yet well over due!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • The True Version of the 7 Things (thanks Miley)
  • End of Summer?
  • Pomme Lambic
  • Hip Hip Hooray
  • Moving on Up
  • CSI-The Crime Scene
  • Happy Birthday
  • Sky is the Limit
  • Quality Time
  • Common Grounds







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]