When In Doubt Blog
Saturday, November 15, 2008

It has been a few months since I have blogged. I was trying to keep up just to have a snap shot of my so called life. My life is still going on. What is new in it? I have made some financial positive direction to clear my debt. I had to sacrifice quite a bit and lean on family, but I think it is a step in a good direction for me.
Brenna's birthday is also upcoming. We are having her party tomorrow, which reminds me that I ought to order the cake and subs! We bought her a baby lovebird. I thought it was a great gift and maybe give some love in the house where there has been some gaps.
Thanksgiving holiday is coming. That isn't always the best of times for me. It is a holiday that reminds me a lot of my mom. It seemed to be one of my favorites with her. Since she has passed away, it has taken a much different direction. I no longer have the pleasure of sharing it with my gram or aunt however I have asked to share it with my dad and brother this year. My gram hasn't wished to share it with me due to her lack of liking turkey? I feel silly even writing that as I have offered to choose to make different options as to me it isn't about the food.
Today is a depressing day. I am not sure if it is because it is raining or because of the realities of life sometime. I have realized it is most difficult accepting things how they are sometimes when I couldn't wish any harder for them to be different. I guess though, I can't expect to change people or expect to be important enough to ask for change.
I am thankful for a lot and blessed with two beautiful girls. That is more than some have. I shouldn't be so down with what I don't have right?
Well, until next blog....
Hopefully one more before 2009?
Oh, and Obama won!!! I love his ideas and I hope he implements them.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • School is in Session
  • The True Version of the 7 Things (thanks Miley)
  • End of Summer?
  • Pomme Lambic
  • Hip Hip Hooray
  • Moving on Up
  • CSI-The Crime Scene
  • Happy Birthday
  • Sky is the Limit
  • Quality Time







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]