Happy New Year
Thursday, January 01, 2009

I decided not to do a year in review as I prefer to just move ahead to 2009. This is going to be a year of positive change.
I began a financial positive move last year and hoping to continue with this path for this year.
Many things have changed at my place of employment. Beginning Monday, I will report to someone new. Although nervous with the switch, I have been given an opportunity for advancement and visibility here. I am ok with change but have so much respect for where I have gone so far due to my last boss. She truly helped mold me and then let me fly. So, I hope for new perspective and new growth in my next move.
I decided singing is still not in my immediate future after a crack at American Idol with family last night. As much as I will continue to love singing Daughtry and Pink in the shower and car, I know that my family must hold deaf ears listening to me.
I continue for 2009 to say I need to lose weight. It is now more than ever that I need to however.
I have made an agreement with myself to try to appreciate the little things more. Fleeting moments mean something. I look at my kids and wonder where the time went.
I am going to try to blog and keep in check once a month so I have atleast a snapshot of time to reflect on.
Noone reads this, but in the event that someone does, I hope that 2009 is a good year for all of you.
I am thankful to have family and friends that care and love me everyday for me-the good the bad and the ugly.....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • When In Doubt Blog
  • School is in Session
  • The True Version of the 7 Things (thanks Miley)
  • End of Summer?
  • Pomme Lambic
  • Hip Hip Hooray
  • Moving on Up
  • CSI-The Crime Scene
  • Happy Birthday
  • Sky is the Limit







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]