Blogging Promises
Sunday, March 01, 2009

2009 has not proved to be one in which I have kept my promise to blog more.
on a good note, life has been busy.
My sister has moved to facebook. I have yet to move to it. I don't think I will have to unless my daughter does, then I will need to monitor her on it. We haven't gotten to that yet.
We spent this weekend with nieces and nephews on both sides.
They are all getting so big. I love every minute I get with each one of them.
Irish dancing will be sucking up all of my time very soon again. St. Patty's day festivities bring for busy days and the April feis is coming sooner than we are ready.
This week will be one that I will have to relax at night for the last week for a while. I will need to somehow fit in trim painting soon and get ready for spring.
Thought I would have longer to blog but lil B needs me.....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Happy New Year
  • When In Doubt Blog
  • School is in Session
  • The True Version of the 7 Things (thanks Miley)
  • End of Summer?
  • Pomme Lambic
  • Hip Hip Hooray
  • Moving on Up
  • CSI-The Crime Scene
  • Happy Birthday







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]