Sinking in the Mud
Monday, March 02, 2009

There has been a bit of negativity going around my way lately and I have decided to not sink in it. There are so many things that are bad in a day but I want to focus on the good.
Currently, I have a job in which I feel valued. Although this is a time of lay offs in many big companies, I know that although it is possible it may be hard to survive, I have faith and value that if I continue to contribute to the corporate success, I will remain viable. Some continue to point fingers and ask the company to provide tools for employees to do a better job when to survive the company could utilize the employee's to not blame but give ideas to improve. I continue to be pleased with my job and choices.
I also am thankful I have a house and some family that love me. I am healthy and safe. These are all good things.
I am also looking forward to better weather. Snow is almost gone.... this is a benefit.
So, my message today is to stay positive. There is so many things I am sure I do miserably or not in enough time,but hey-I still am here and can continue to strive to do better every day-right?
Whew I feel much less stressed by just blogging. Negativity is catchy if you let it be. I firmly believe it is a frame of mind and each person chooses to take that path. My path isn't sinking today. Wow, I am proud of myself to be able to say this on a Monday, non pay week and deprived beyond belief!
Cheers to a good week. Aren't I a fuzzy peach prize today?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page






I'm just me, your average person who has lots of opinions and random thoughts.

  • My Profile
  • Email Me
  • Home



  • Blogging Promises
  • Happy New Year
  • When In Doubt Blog
  • School is in Session
  • The True Version of the 7 Things (thanks Miley)
  • End of Summer?
  • Pomme Lambic
  • Hip Hip Hooray
  • Moving on Up
  • CSI-The Crime Scene







  • Just Julie
  • Trish's Good Times
  • Laurie in Denver
  • Bill Herb




  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from traciestanton. Make your own badge here.



  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Image from: Inmagine
  • Design by: Jax Design Studios

  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]